SOFTWARE ENGINEER (WEB)
Creativity has no limits to teams that truly are passionate in developing, designing and delivering services that exceed the expectations of customers. If you are driven by such passion to create web services that truly create an experience join our team and live the passion.
Full time, Employee
- Degree in information Technology or equivalent, from a recognised university or institute.
- Excellent knowledge o HTML5, CSS£ and responsive design techniques.
- Sound knowledge of C#, Web API, OOP concepts & design patterns.
- Understanding o web/mobile UX/UI best practices.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience & proven track record in development.
- Ability to self-manae & work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills; flexiblity to work in cross-functional teams.