INTERN – IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
Great learning experience to work with at Tech Savy and Customer Focused team of professionals and be a part of implementing a world class solution.
Interact with user groups on applications and systems implementation, to resolve issues, fulfill new and unique user needs and business requirements, to ensure optimal use of application systems.
Full time Employee
- Ability to identify and understand business requirements.
- Be updated on business processes and applications.
- Self Manage and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willingness and flexible to work as a team as well as cross-functional teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Degree in Business Management & Business IT.
- Part/Full qualified in CIMA is considered an added advantage.